Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Following Along

A friend of mine (Marisa) is doing a challenge for the people who take her Group X classes at 24 Hour Fitness. The basics are working out, and losing body fat. I've decided to follow along for fun, and to bust by this plateau.


So, my starting weight is 258 (3 lb gain over Thanksgiving and Christmas, guess it could have been worse). I'll post Body Fat % and measurements a little later. (Only because I didn't do them yet).


I'll be tracking weight lost, workouts done, inches lost, journaling my food, and grading how I feel I did for the week. The challenge runs through March 31st.


Healthy and Happy Living

1 comment:

Hua said...

Hey,

Good luck with your Group X classes. I too try and take as many Group X classes as possible because the instructors motivate which I really like!

I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on healthy living. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to those seeking connection to other people who are in similar situations regarding healthy living. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of bloggers who motivate and support each other through 150 communities.

For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks