Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 1

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll come up with more exciting titles soon. :)

So, one day in and I feel pretty good so far. I took my son and our dogs for a walk today, almost 2 miles. It felt great, I forgot how much better I feel after a little exercise and fresh air.

The nights are the hardest, that has always been my weak time. I'm a midnight snacker, and that's going to be a hard habit to break. Tonight I had an apple for a midnight snack, I know I shouldn't eat anything that late, but it was either that or wait another 10 minutes and dig into the chips and bean dip. A much wiser choice.

All in all, it was a good day for a life change. According to my Bodybugg and food log, I'm on my way to a 2lb weight loss this week. Sure is convenient to know how many calories you burn each day.

Well, tomorrow is going to test my resolve. We're going to a friend's house for dinner, and I tend to go overboard when visiting or hanging out. Let's see if I can control myself. Wish me luck!

No comments: