Thursday, May 28, 2009

Week 1 Results

What an amazing week. Besides a minor case of the sniffles, I feel fantastic! Here are the results:

Pounds lost this week - 5.6, not a bad week.
Total Pounds lost from my high - 10.6 (watch the sliding scale move each week)

Lesson for the week:
Staying hydrated does not mean drinking 8 - 8 oz glasses of water the minute you get up. You can't expect to stay hydrated all day on that, you'll just have to go to the bathroom sooner. You need to keep drinking water all day long. I aim for 4 to 8 oz of water for each hour I'm awake (a little more around workout time or if it's really hot).

Remember, next week my weigh ins will change to Monday's to coincide with the Biggest Loser contest at work I'm taking part in. So you'll get to see my pre-weekend and post-weekend weights. Scary thought. :)

2 comments:

Foodie McBody said...

That is so so awesome! Wow, what a jumpstart. You are truly doing great - congrats!!

Jessica Keipper said...

Great job! I'm on my way of losing 100lbs as well! I'm a little under halfway there with 45lbs to go! We can do this!!