Saturday, July 11, 2009

Everything

Well Monday is my next weigh in for the challenge at work. So tomorrow I'm going to spend the day sweating. Not out of nervousness, but because I'll be working out. Going to hit the gym, hit the pool, hit the bands, and whatever else I can hit to burn off every last calorie I can spare. It's my last chance workout. On one hand, I know any pound lost is a good thing, but I think my competitive nature is kicking in now that I realize that people at work are taking this seriously. Now, I know I can't expect to drop 10 pounds in a day, I'll hope for a couple at least. I figure if I'm drenched with sweat and can't move Monday morning, then I did a good job.

Stability Ball: W

Sometimes, Life happens. So I missed my training session this week. So no new tips from my trainer this week. Darn, well. I learned that bouncing on my stability ball burns way many more calories in a day (according to my bodybugg), if I add it to what I'm already doing (can't replace all my workouts with it.) But I did find some exercises to do on my ball besides sitting and bouncing check it out here.

Thought this was cool too, it's a base to put your ball on. J Fit 10-0900 Stability Ball Base


Healthy and Happy Living


2 comments:

Meg said...

Congrats on your progress! It's a hard road but so long as you're out there doing something, consider yourself a success. The number on the scale can be elating when it's lower, but when it's not what you hope for you can't let it get you down.

KV Creative Designs said...

Congrats on your Progress!!! Keep up the good work!

Artful Blessings,
Kathryn

Can you email Re: Wine Swap please? Thanks!