Friday, July 24, 2009

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne


I'm sure many of you have heard of The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. This book is about getting what you want out of life through the power of attraction. Thinking and feeling your perfect life into existance. The author is very convinicing in revealing the secrets of attraction, and how these secrets have affected her life, and the lives of many others.

As a complete skeptic, I had trouble believing the promises of this book. It seemed to simple. If it's really that easy, why isn't everyone doing it? Why isn't this a perfect world? Well, taking a critical eye at myself, I realized that if The Secret really works, it's people like me that keep it from happening for themselves. I can't say that I'm completely convinced yet, but I can say I highly recommend getting the book, CD's or DVD.

One section you'll find in the book and on the CD's that got cut from the DVD is a section on using The Secret to get the body you want. How to be the perfect weight through the power of your mind. I found this section particularly interesting considering what we're trying to accomplish in getting healthier and losing weight.

At the very least, The Secret makes you feel good. Every time I listen to, read or watch it, I can't help but smile and think positively. At the most, The Secret will help you shape your life into exactly what you want it to be.

I'll be continuing with the results of my learnings from this book on my new blog "My Life in Books" http://justmylifeinbooks.blogspot.com/ (so as not to overload this blog with book stuff).

Healthy and Happy Living

No comments: