Monday, August 24, 2009

Did you hear that?

What ever possesed me to have my weigh in days on Monday? Oh yeah, that's right. This Biggest Loser contest at work. Well, thankfull that's almost over. I can go back to a day I like doing my weigh ins on better. Starting in September, I'm switching to Saturday's. Don't know why, I just like weighing in on Saturdays. Unfortunately, I forgot to this morning, shame on me. So I'll update tomorow.

I'd like to officially welcome my grandma to my followers. I just found out this weekend she's been following my blog and I didn't realize it. :) Now, if only I can figure out which commenter she is... should have asked her what name she comments as. Oh well. Hi Grandma!!!

Ok, so I'm sitting here on my stability ball at my desk at work, and can't help but wonder, what the people around me are thinking when I move or turn, and it makes that horrible squeaking sound that sounds like a bodily function. I find myself saying "Darn Ball" just loud enough so anyone listening can hear on a regular basis, because I wouldn't want them wondering what exactly that sound was. But I guess it's a small price to pay for enjoying bouncing all day at my desk. :)

Healthy and Happy Living


Fab Fatties Challenge Update
8/22 - 5 entries
Creativity tweet, myspace, facebook or other social network about this challenge *1 entry
Exercise 30 minutes a day or more *2 entries
Eat a healthy breakfast *1 entry per day
Do not drink soda pop *1 entry per day

8/23 - 6 entries
Drink 8 glasses of water a day *1 entry
Exercise 30 minutes a day or more *2 entries
Keep a food journal *1 entry per day
Eat a healthy breakfast *1 entry per day
Do not drink soda pop *1 entry per day

No comments: