Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What's He Really Thinking? by Paula Rinehart


What's He Really Thinking? is a book about exactly that, what men are really thinking. The author, a counselor for many years, has gleaned a lot of insight about the male mind. The “he” in the title is referring to any man in your life – significant other, father, brother, son, friend – and gives women a peek into why they may do what they do, and act how they act.

I found some interesting information which explains a little about some of the things the men in my life do, those things that usually have us women looking at them like they have grown a second head. While it is not the kind of book that I found I couldn’t put down once I started reading it, it was easy to get into, and to pick up where I left off. The book is easy to understand, and was enjoyable. Readers should be prepared for many mentions of God and how He fits into the picture, as this book has a definite religious message throughout. All in all, a good read for any woman who wants to better relate to the men in her life.

Publisher: Thomas Nelson


Healthy and Happy Living

No comments: