Friday, October 16, 2009

Where does the time go?

I just realized how long it's been since I've posted an update. Totally forgot to mention my 1 lb loss last week. Got caught up in a parking lot sale at the local Senior Citizen's home that my mom and I had a booth at. We have a little company, and like to do a couple boutiques around this time of year (I won't bore you with the details, but if you are curious our company blog is over at vvvw.captiveillusions.com).



We anyway, now that one is over and the next isn't until December. You think I'd have more time on my hands. I think that is part of my problem when it comes to losing weight, no time. Everything I'm supposed to do takes time, and many days I plan to do something, like hit the gym, or go for a walk, or something. Then I look at the clock, and the whole day is gone & I haven't gotten up from my desk to do more than use the restroom. Where do the days go? Someone has got to be turning the clocks forward on me when I'm not looking. So, I know with how little time I'm making for my efforts, that it is going to be very slow going to reach my weight goal. But slowly heading down the right path, is better than giving up and going back again.

Healthy and Happy Living

3 comments:

Sharon Day said...

The rate of progress isn't so much important as being conscious. I've found just stopping and looking at what I'm doing when I make a decision to watch TV or go outside or eat this or eat that...makes the difference in the long run.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean - some days there just isn't enough hours in a day!

But its the big picture we have to keep in mind too :D

Have a great weekend!

South Beach Steve said...

While being busy takes a lot from us, sometimes it actually helps us to stay on program.

Great work on the loss.