Saturday, July 30, 2011

My trainer beat me up

Second session with Patty. Man is she brutal. If I didn't look like the exercise was hard enough, she bumped up the weight.  I just love how the hardest exercise of the session is the one she says is going to be my new favorite. My abs hurt...my arms hurt...my legs hurt...my shoulders hurt.


Don't get me wrong, I'm not actually complaining. I know every tender muscle is that little bit closer to my goal. I need to put in 2 more days of cardio before our next session on Tuesday, so I'm heading to the gym to swim laps for a half hour or so. 


I also got busted for not logging my food. It's so hard to remember to do that, but I know it's important. Patty said that if I don't log this week she is going to beat me up, figuratively of course. And I figure that means that if I thought the last session was hard, I'm going to be in big trouble. So, I'm being a good girl so far, and have logged all my food today. 



Healthy and Happy Living

No comments: