Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Made it through the holiday

Holidays and other occasions where people find reasons to gather and eat (too much), have always been hard for me. I managed to make it through this one without breaking my stride. Sure, the foods we had may not have been the healthiest thing I've eaten all week, but I watched my portions and went to the gym for an afternoon workout. I'm a little sore today, but boy was it worth it. 

I'm looking forward to my first session with my personal trainer on the 30th, I had forgotten how to use many of the machines, and felt a little out of place. A refresher will be very helpful. 

I just started using this new online program, it's based in Facebook, but you sign up at www.weightview.com (I'm sure there's a way to get to it from Facebook, but I did it from their website). You upload a full body shot of yourself, and they'll show you what you'll look like up to 50 lbs lighter. Excited to see what my pic will look like, it takes a couple days. I'll be sure to post it, we'll see how close they are when I actually lose 50 lbs. :)

Things are looking good so far, I feel good, I can already feel my pants fitting better and have had more than one person ask if I've lost weight! Very encouraging. 

No comments: