Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back in the saddle?

So, how'd my first day back go? Well, I went for a 3 milk hike with some pretty good hill climbs. My legs were jelly after, but I made it. We took the hard path too.

I had a big salad for lunch, very light on the dressing (which was "light" too). Decent dinner, small steak (lean cut with the visible fat cut off) and corn on the cob, which I avoided slathering with butter like I normally would. I discovered to my delight that corn on the cob tastes fantastic if I skip the butter and salt and actually taste the corn.

Then my little slip, I stayed up too late and got a midnight snack craving. Which I quenched with a cup or hot cocoa and a pack of my son's Pop Tarts. Felt a little guilty, but they tasted SOOOO good!

Stats according to my bodybugg:
Calories burned: 2873
Steps taken: 7788
Physical Activity: 1 hour and 10 minutes

All in all, a pretty good day.

Healthy and Happy Living 

No comments: